- Associate Teaching Professor
12610 Quivira Rd.
Overland Park, KS 66213
Office hours: Monday - Wednesday 10am-12pm or by appointment
Office: Regnier 370C (Edwards campus) or Zoom
Zoom Office Hours link: https://kansas.zoom.us/j/164547584
- Morality and religion related to prejudice reduction
- The testing of diversity interventions
- The self and self esteem related to modern media and technology
- Child Development
- Social Psychology
- Psychology and the Law
- Psychology of Prejudice and Discrimination
Selected Publications —
Haupert, M.L., & Pope, A.R.D. (2019). An Inclusive Gender Identity Measure. In Fisher, T.D., Davis, C.M., Yarber, W.L., Milhausen, R., and Sakaluk, J. (Eds.) Handbook of Sexuality Related Measures 4th Edition. Abingdon: Routledge.
Broussard, K. A., Warner, R. H., & Pope, A. R. (2017). Too Many Boxes, or Not Enough? Preferences for How We Ask About Gender in Cisgender, LGB, and Gender-Diverse Samples. Sex Roles, 1-19.
- KUEC Diversity Equity and Inclusion Cabinet
- KUEC Faculty Steering Committee
- KUEC Tunnel of Oppression